- A valid CDL and good driving record.
- Must be able to meet our insurance agent requirement to be insured.
- Pay apportion plate fees.
- Keep record of state road taxes and pay fees.
- Cover IFTA fees.
- Provide own physical damage insurance.
- 80% payment of freight charges.
- Settlements are paid weekly once paperwork is turned in.
- Fuel advances are provided.
- Cargo insurance is paid.
- Registration for plates paid yearly.
- State permits are paid yearly.
- Most importantly – Take advantage of nationwide freight!!
Career Center Options